Alaska USA offers three consumer checking account options to best fit your needs, lifestyle, and financial management preferences. The checking accounts include free, convenient account management tools and have no per-check fees.
Choose your checking
|When it comes to checking, you…||Best-fit account|
|Have recurring direct deposits to your account||Convenience Checking|
|Maintain at least $500 in checking or any other associated share or loan account||Relationship Checking|
|Are just starting out-between the ages of 16-25||Relationship Checking|
|Want to earn dividends on your balance||Investor Checking|
- Convenience Checking
- No monthly fee when you have a recurring direct deposit to the checking account.
- Relationship Checking
- No monthly fee when you maintain at least $500 in your checking account or any other associated share or loan account. Also free for members age 16-25.
- Investor Checking
- No monthly fee when you maintain a minimum balance of $1,000. Earns dividends each day the balance is at least $1,000.
Free and low-cost features
All consumer checking accounts offer:
- ATM and Visa® Debit Card - no monthly fee, access to your money
- Online account access and the Alaska USA app - free 24/7 account access on your computer or mobile device
- Bill Pay - free when you use it to pay up to 15 bills each month
- Checks - your first box of checks is free
- Automatic loan payments - set it and forget it
- eStatements - free, detailed monthly account statement available online (no charge if you prefer to receive your statements via mail)
- Overdraft protection - save in overdraft fees
- Member Service Center - live in-person account support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Visa Platinum Credit Card - earn reward points, waive the annual fee when you have a checking account
Members who open checking accounts must be at least 16 years of age and are subject to Chex Systems verification.
You may change your checking account type at any time without changing your account number or reordering checks. Change your account online, at any branch, or call the Member Service Center. Please note that the type of account does not automatically change based upon the account balance or direct deposit activity.
For complete account information, refer to the Share Account Disclosure Statement. You will also receive a copy when you open an account.
Investor Checking dividends are earned at a rate based on money market conditions, calculated daily, and paid monthly on the total account balance each day the balance is at least $1,000.