When it comes to money, a little bit of knowledge can go a long way. No matter where you are in your financial journey, you'll find tips and advice to stay on the path to financial wellness.
Safety of your insured funds at Alaska USA
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
The federal agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions and insures your funds at Alaska USA and other federal credit unions
- Share Insurance Tool Kit
Information and online tools to help you understand how your funds are protected
- Your Insured Funds
This pamphlet from the NCUA describes how your credit union accounts are insured against loss
- The NCUA Insurance Call Center
Experts available to answer questions about NCUA share insurance coverage
Available 8:00 am - 6:30 pm (EDT) Monday through Friday. Call (800) 755-1030, ext 1
- NCUA Share Insurance infosheet
Answers to common questions about the NCUA Share Insurance.
- Credit union organizations and regulatory agencies
* Note: Many of these items include links to external sites. Alaska USA does not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of materials provided by other agencies or organizations.
- Financial Preparedness
A downloadable flyer to help you organize your financial information
Federal Government's website to promote financial literacy
- Electronic payment number
Find the complete ACH number for your account, needed to send or receive electronic payments.
The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act permits one free copy of your credit report every 12 months.