Frequently Asked Questions
I’m traveling internationally soon. Will I need this new smart-chip card?
Yes, depending on where you are traveling, you may need a card with this smart-chip technology. For more information, please call us at (907) 563-4567 or (800) 525-9094.
How do I ...
Submit a travel notification?
Even while you travel, we’ve got you covered
Thanks to upgraded security procedures, we do not ask members to let us know about upcoming travel plans. The security systems we have in place are constantly monitoring your accounts and will send automatic alerts via text, phone call, or email if unusual activity is detected and we need to verify it with you. Help us ensure we can reach you if needed by logging into your account and making sure your phone number and email are accurate.
- How can I request a smart chip enabled card? Simply visit any branch location or call us at (800) 525-9094 to request your smart chip enabled debit or credit card.
- Is there a fee for using my card for make international purchases?
- Where can I find an ATM that will not charge me a fee?
- How do I report my card as lost or stolen?
- Are you affiliated with any other financial institutions?
Why was I charged an "International Transaction Fee" on my debit or ATM withdrawal or purchase?
Do you offer travelers checks?
Member Service Center
907-563-4567 or 800-525-9094
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week